Monday, February 1, 2010

Video Of Breastfeeding Her Husband What Do You Think About People Who Don't Have Kids Being Critical Of Your Parenting?

What do you think about people who don't have kids being critical of your parenting? - video of breastfeeding her husband

I recently discussed how he could get 20 minutes or sleep alone with my husband and 2 years, but my 3 months was awake. He and I have not had time only for all.

So I made a comment that Baby Einstein and runs a store in the bedroom with him for 20 minutes, and someone who has no children, had said:

"Well, you do not know television. You can turn on the radio."

Ummmmm .....

Ok. lol

The difference is that my child listen to music all the time, it is no different or special. A video is really to draw your attention and is very safe when they are not overexploited. Do not believe in writing (with my husband every day several times a day even if it does not), but only occasionally.

I wanted to say that this girl come back to me if it is a child of her own.

It is also very sermon about breastfeeding. Bothers me too. I hear silent, but not really jack shit from anybody "untiI have a baby in her arms, which are responsible.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment