Saturday, February 13, 2010

Ford Escape Camping Best SUV Under $5000, Under 90K?

Best SUV under $5000, under 90K? - ford escape camping

I replace my broken high black ice, Isuzu Rodeo.

Given today's economy, I prefer a domestic SUV. They also prefer a 4x4, but only FWD. I currently like the Ford Escape FWD (4x4 leakage does not appear to) handle. I also like the Cherokee and Jeep Liberty Classic.

However ... I am open to suggestions. I need a reliable SUV handle commuting, traveling, camping fees and transportation of large objects. And I really do not want in the store every time I turn around to leave ... but if you have to work, I would like the parts are cheap and work on a semi-simple ...

Tall, at for $ 5000? Nevermind ... I never know if I ask you ...

Please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment