Saturday, January 2, 2010

Tomtom Memory Card What Do I Use My Tomtom One's Memory Card Slot For? Other Features? Can It Measure Walking Distance?

What do I use my Tomtom one's memory card slot for? other features? can it measure walking distance? - tomtom memory card

I just received a TomTom yesterday ($ 155 at Toys R Us), and this is my first GPS. I see you have a memory card slot, but you do not know what they serve.

I probably do not know much about the functions that have so feel free to respond to other useful features. I know this may seem like a company like Costco, but I can set so every time there's a Costco that 3 miles is awake?

When I go to work and is a title, I know how my hand, there is no reason to think it normal for my trip? I updated the traffic bothers suggesting that one of the reasons.

I hope to use it often when I travel to other cities, but I try to understand what you do to me when riding in areas that I already know you.

Can I use it and follow the route that you have gone? There is a large park near my home, I wonder what the (not right) link and this distance is not along the roads. How can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment